

hELLO EVERYONE////!!!!
HOW ARE YOU!!!???????
hOW WAS YOUR Easter holidays.???
Unfortunately i didn't go to my country, all two weeks i stayed in london... but it wasn't too bad..
The most awesome is that i was in Alton Tower(an adventure park outside london)..
This place is huge.... british people call it British Disney Land..
There are many different interesting things, my favouite is "Nemesis". It was so scareing and i was sitting on the first row. Under you is water and you afraid of not to fall into it.. What is unsual that is water a red colour, it seems like somebody dead there..

Hola!! Sounds that you had a lot of fun in this theme park!!! I hope that you didnt fall over hahahahaha... What did you more??? What did you feel in the park?? How is it??? xxxxx
ReplyDeleteAnsewer me asasp!!!! xxxxxxxx
I've been in Chessington of Adventure and there are the same things like in the Alton Towers, I really love going to these places maybe we should asked Steph if we can go to to these kinf of things like a class trip ;)
ReplyDelete