Thursday, 14 May 2009




Half Man Half Tree

The shoking story about "Treeman". Half man half tree is 32 years old Dede Kosawa, he lives in small villige in Indonesia with two children. Dede is a former fishman, whose skin covering his whole body like a tree. He has root which could grow to 5 cm a year, and which protrude from his arm, foot ans welts. Dede is locally knowing as "TreeMan".
It's started 20 years and continuse till nowdays. Now he is a part of circus troup, who make a "freak" shows with other people who has skin disabilities.
Dr Anthony Gaspari,whois a world expert in skin conditions, from the University of Maryland, travels to Indonesia to attempt to diagnosis Dede’s mysterious condition. He takes skin samples for biopsies back in the USA. What will he discover?
It's just terrible...isn;t it? He must be a stronge person to live this kind of life and yet care about your children. It's very interesting how he eat or walk, and what their family think about it. Also on picture we can see that he hadn't been coveringl like a tree before. so what is a reason what influinced on that. and will the doctors discover him!

7 comments:

  1. I agree with you that Dede must be a strong person to cope with a condition like this, and also bring up two children. What do you think about the 'freak' shows he appears in, alongside other people with disabilities?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohhh yes I have watched tv programme about him...and I think its horrible to make a show from someones disabilities...T_T

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes, i think so!!!!! They say that in the villige where Dede is living, were another people with disabilities! And i think they make group and make kind of circus.. I don't think that's bad idea... if this people ok with making a show by their disabilite.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I watched a programme about that guy ...
    his condition is rly bad :(
    hope he will get healed ! About ur writing, i think its a good theme to write about.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I agree with Yordan, it is a good story to write about and also I heard about him from magazine and news in internet.. I feel really bad about it...

    ReplyDelete
  6. hello.. I totally agree with you.. It is terible for these type pof people! I hope that the doctor find somenthing that maybe can safe their live.. Have thay a circus? Has he family? Good theme!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I think hi is a brave person to live the life like that as well as bring up his kids.

    ReplyDelete